Wednesday, April 09, 2003

What were you saying, Mother Superior, about March going out like a lamb? It seems that April is coming in like a lion. I'm sorry, I don't think it's right that when I walk outside at 1 in the afternoon on the ninth of April in a temperate zone, my breath freezes.
Yet the hyacinths I left out in the snow the other day (so as not to trigger major allergic reactions in my roommate) seem still to be alive and healthy. I hope your seeds sprout, Mother Iris. Niki, how's the weather in London?

Yesterday I invested a full $30 in photocopying at three different major libraries of New York City. I think I came up with several hundred pages of material for that money, including at least one complete book and four articles, but nevertheless, this is ridiculous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home