Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Cursed Blackout!

I get home from vacation, only to find that all the rusticity I had been enjoying at my cottage had decided to come home with me, and frankly, I prefer the outhouse to an unflushable toilet any day.

I have quite a few things to blog about namely the rest of the wedding, but I simply don't have the time at the moment. I will say that I bought some lovely things for my Mother's B-day a few days ago, including the BBC six hour adaptation of Pride and Prejudice... I love it!!! Its wide screen letterboxed, so if I ever buy one of those wide screen tvs, just think of how much fun that will be. For now, I get to enjoy wide expanses of black around the edge of the picture, and wow, what a rush of superiority it give me. Its not like you see a DVD special addition of a tv miniseries everyday..

Hmm, I need to quit mixing sincerity with self-mockery, it gets confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home