Monday, April 26, 2004

Dear Nuns,

Sorry for the long silence.. life's been hectic now that I'm working for Pam Byrnes's campaign, and attempting to *gasp* have a more.. shall we say.. variable social life? That and constantly having to call the Federal Court in Detroit to see if I have to come in for Jury Duty.. which apparently is a full two week affair.. I may have to go in at ANY TIME this week, and next.. Gads, I thought it was just two Mondays, but it's for two whole bloody weeks!!

Most people only have to go down to the local court house to serve jury duty, but some idiot decided I needed to go to a court house an hour or more away, in a city I've barely traveled in (and hate driving in, that's for sure)... if I do get called in, I am either going to request a friend to drive me, or I'll call a cab, because I'm not going to Detroit at six o'clock in the morning so I can sit around waiting for some lawyers to call me in.

In other news, I'm reading C.J. Cherryh's Foreigner series, and loving it, and I just picked up A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.. so you can quit nagging me about it, Sister Andrea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home