Wednesday, January 28, 2004

And the winner is.. Kerry! I think he had a little minor surgery around those eyes. He was talking about giving a whole lot of states a whole lot of lovin'.. sounds like fun!

But lets get to the important stuff:

Top Ten Books of 2003(in no particular order, because I love them all too much)

1. HP5

2. Companions of the Night by Vivian Vande Velde (close runners up: Dragon's Bait and Heir Apparent. I recommend all of them!)

3.The Book of Three, etc. by Lloyd Alexander

4. Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin

5. The Masqueraders, by Georgette Heyer

6. Sir Gibbie, by George MacDonald. I actually read an edited version without the scottish dialect and philosphical tangents, but I want to read the original. Its a beautiful story!

7. The Eternity Code, Book 3 in the Artemis Fowl series, by Eoin Colfer

8. The Changeling Sea, by Patricia McKillip (see also: The Riddlemaster of Hed)

9. The Unauthorized Autobiography of Lemony Snicket by.. well you know..

10. And finally, to demonstrate that I am an adult, my final pick for the top ten is Seabiscuit, by Laura Hillenbrand..

11. (oops) Beauty, by Robin McKinley.. just because~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home