Saturday, September 04, 2004

First Assignment: Procrastinate!

I have a paper to read, so I thought I would check in with the Nunnery first.

For the first time since.. well, early high school, I have a usable workspace in my room. This is partially due to the fact I cleaned a bit, but mostly because I have transformed some of the architecture. Take the storage space for example. I have a new cd tower, so no more cds lying everywhere, and no more giant black ugly turntable filling up precious surface area. I also bought a cd binder to house my countless anime cds for easy access in times of stress (yay!). The big book case that rested on top of my desk has been removed, and my lovely G4 with flat monitor is resting on it. So much open space! I took the liberty of picking up new gel rest pads for the keyboard and the mouse, so I will be able to deal with long hours of typing and fussing. In a few days I will buy DreamWeaver (at a Uni student discount!) so that I can work on web design in the comfort of my own home, instead of being stuck in the school lab 'till all hours.

I love living at home. All I need is a mini-fridge in here and I am SET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home